Free Blog Installation and Setup Service
Enter your email address below and we'll answer every question you have about blogging. We’ll even install and setup your blog for you when you’re ready to get started – completely free of charge. No catch, no strings attached.
So you’re interested in creating a blog?
That’s awesome. I’m excited. Seriously! I’ve learned first hand just how wonderful blogging can be, and I’ve seen it benefit others in more ways than I can count.
The fact that you’re here demonstrates to me that you’re serious about starting a blog, which means that you could have some very exciting times ahead.
However, you may be wondering what this whole free blog installation and setup service is all about. You may be wondering why it’s free – what’s the catch? Fair question; it’s always good to have a healthy suspicion of things that seem too good to be true, especially online!
Fortunately, you’ve stumbled on something that is as good as it sounds, and I’ll explain why shortly. But first, let me tell you what our free blog installation and setup service has to offer!
Our Free Blog Installation and Setup Service Explained
In a nutshell, we can handle all of the initial technical installation and setup steps relating to starting a blog, so you don’t have to worry about them.
You hand us the login details to your web hosting account and we take care of the rest:
- Installing WordPress, the world’s most popular blogging platform.
- Setting up WordPress to operate optimally.
- Help you to choose the best themes (design) and plugins (functionality) for your blog.
- Install those themes and plugins for you.
- Answer any questions you have relating to your new blog.
It is as good as it sounds, I promise. Click here to make a start.
Already Got a Blog?
If you already have a blog on a free blogging platform like Tumblr, Blogger or WordPress.com, we’ll transfer your blog to a brand new self-hosted WordPress installation on a domain name as part of our service.
What’s the Catch?
Alright – let’s get into the finer details.
In order for us to provide this service, you must sign up for web hosting through our partner, Bluehost. When you do this, we receive a commission, which enables us to fund our blog installation and setup service without having to charge you a penny.
There are three things you need to know about Bluehost:
- Their cheapest web hosting is $4.95 per month, which includes domain name registration for an entire year.
- They offer an ironclad 30 day money back guarantee.
- After 30 days, they offer pro-rated refunds.
While you do have to pay a minimum 12 months subscription up front (a one year contract is $6.95 per month, so that’s $83.40 total), you get that money back if you cancel within 30 days, and if you cancel afterwards, you’ll get a pro-rated amount refunded calculated by the number of days left in your hosting agreement.
There are a some other cool features you might be interested in too:
- Unlimited domain hosting – host as many websites as you like on your account!
- Unlimited email accounts (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Unlimited file storage and transfer
So, for the price of a couple of cups of coffee per month, you can have your very own blog, installed and setup by people who blog for a living.
If that sounds like a good deal to you, then you’re all set! Click here to make a start.
If you’re not sure yet, sign up to our completely free email course if you haven’t already. We go through every doubt you’re likely to have:
- Why you can afford web hosting
- Why it doesn’t matter if you don’t know anything about blogging yet
- How to find time to blog (and enjoy it!)
- How to decide what to blog about
- How to think of a great blog / domain name
- How to write great content for your blog
- How to get your blog to look and work great
- How to attract visitors to your blog
- How to make money from blogging
You can also get in touch and ask us any question you’d like – we’re more than happy to help.